JUNIT xml encoding

Hello,

I generate UTF-8 xml file with no ASCII character, like Chinese, Japanese or Russian letter, they are converted as '?' in the html page of the bamboo test result page.

If I load my file in Webkit t is displayed correctly regarding the declared encoding.

Something is wrong with the JUNIT parser

Thanx in advance

Gerard

1 answer

There is a big confusion in the handling of junit xml file

When I log them during the script that get them built, I get corrrect encoding in the 'LOG' tab as summary, but when I ask to 'View' the complete log, the display is messy with ASCII value of the UTF8 encoded caracters

And in the 'Test' Tab I get '?' for no ASCII caratcters...

Something is truely wrong in this stuff

Bamboo version 5.2 build 4003

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Friday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Riddle me this

Happy Friday, Funmakers! We had a Community Team offsite in Austin this week, and my mind feels primed for thinkin' from all the brainstorming we did!  So, this week's Friday Fun thread w...

127 views 14 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you