JIRA jelly script AddPermission

Andreas Mauch March 19, 2012

Hello,

under JIRA 4.4.3 I want to add the permission "View Workflow" - Users with this permission may view a read-only version of a workflow, using a jelly script.

I use the AddPermission tag but cant find the name of the "View Workflow" permission.

Also I want to ask if it is possible to use the jelly script to delete the "Project" from a existing user role in a permission scheme.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Andreas Mauch

2 answers

0 votes
Andreas Mauch March 25, 2012

Hi Dieter,

thank you for the information.

We have a role that have the permission "project" to create versions / components only. This works in JIRA 3.13.3.

In JIRA 4.4.3 this permission is also good to administrate the permissions within the project, but we want that only the project leader administer the permission. So I want to delete the "project" permission for this role in the permission scheme.

Best regards

Andreas Mauch

0 votes
Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2012
Hi Andreas, the name of the permission is: viewworkflowreadonly but i did not yet understand the second question. What do you want to achieve?

Suggest an answer