cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Roadmap Gadget not working in Confluence

Michael Roff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2012

I am running JIRA v4.4 and Confluence 3.5.11.

If I use the Roadmap Gadget in Confluence for "older" project, they display no problems.

If I use the Roadmap Gadget in Confluence for "newer" projects, they don't display.

I am not 100% sure the difference is old vs new, but that seems to be the relationship. I am guess it is related to projects which were added after our upgrade to v4.X, but I am not sure.

Does anyone have any idea why the gadget would be working for one project and not another and if JIRA v4.X introduced any new configuration options which I might be missing which is preventing me from setting up the new projects correctly so I can access the roadmap information in Confluence.

Thanks for any ideas that are sent through. I am absolutely stumped on this one. :(

5 answers

0 votes
Amit Girme March 14, 2012

Afurnas, May I know which gadget is working for you?

Guys try setting OAuth application, it might help you. Helped me. Now all (New/Old) project names getting displayed.

0 votes
Allen Furnas (personal) February 12, 2012

Same issue happening here. The gadget appears and can be selected, but only the outline of the rectangle appears.

Sometimes, the gadget appears to be running a query, but in the end, only the rectangle appears. The other JIRA gadgets seem to be working fine in Confluence. Just this one that is not working.

0 votes
Sysret Kastrati January 14, 2012

not yet buddy :)

btw we are running confluence 4.12. just upgraded it

0 votes
Michael Roff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2012

My roadmap have miraculously started working again. :(

There wasn't anything I did to make this happen, it just happened.

I thought maybe there was just a lag in the system from adding a roadmap and having it displayed, but I don't think this is the case. hd_jira, let me know if yours start working. If they do, maybe it is a lag?

0 votes
Sysret Kastrati January 11, 2012

I face the same problem but I can't say if its related to newer or older projects as I dont even get the menu to select a project.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events