Is LDAP Integration a standard feature in Confluence OnDemand

I can't seem to find this point explicity stated in the documentation on this site; please can I ask the group's help to confirm the following:

1) Can the the standard out-of-the box OnDemand Confuence installation be configured for external authentication with LDAP (specifically, Open Directory). I see Jira OnDemand cannot, but can Confluence?

2) If yes, can we also add individual users as local authentication, or is this an all or nothing setting.

Thanks for your help.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi, there are some existing threads on this but I think this will help - https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/45254/connecting-to-corporate-ldap.

I hope that answers your question!

Thank you. I see that LDAP is not supported in Jira OnDemand, but still unclear on Confluence OnDemand only. I'll keep searching.

It applies to all application in OnDemand, including Confluence-only OnDemand. Hope that clarifies.

Yes, thank you for clarifying! Much appreciated.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in United States

Topic Tuesday: What's your favorite topic?

Good morning All, Our goal is to get you into the habit of while enjoying your favorite morning drink you are checking the NOVA "space" for topics and comments. Your input is really needed and...

57 views 4 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you