Include image in page export to PDF

I followed all the instructions in the Advanced PDF Export Customizations to add an image in the header of a page export, but it doe not work for me.

When I export the space and select the page, it works, but that is a lot of extra clicks.

Am i reading the instructions wrong?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I guess you are talking about the instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf54/confluence-user-s-guide/sharing-content/exporting-confluence-pages-and-spaces-to-other-formats/exporting-confluence-pages-and-spaces-to-pdf/customising-exports-to-pdf/advanced-pdf-export-customisations#AdvancedPDFExportCustomisations-AddingImagestoHeadersandFooters

With this approach it is as you said, this only works for space exports. I am confused but this info really seems to be missing.

If you want a page export with images in the header you must create CSS code and enter it at Space Admin > Look and Feel > PDF Stylesheet. I am not sure if there is an instruction for that. The idea is more like, it is CSS, if you know it you know what to do wink

But there are some examples how it can be done here in the forum:

This widget could not be displayed.
Steven Behnke Community Champion Jan 20, 2016

As Steffen notes, that's a current limitation. The feature request is represented by this issue – https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-17853

The latest comments indicate a user has workaround that can be installed as a plugin in JIRA Server. You may want to reach out to them for a copy. You can hover over a profile in JIRA to see the email address of the user.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

111 views 15 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you