Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include image in page export to PDF

Auke_Miedema January 20, 2016

I followed all the instructions in the Advanced PDF Export Customizations to add an image in the header of a page export, but it doe not work for me.

When I export the space and select the page, it works, but that is a lot of extra clicks.

Am i reading the instructions wrong?

2 answers

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2016

As Steffen notes, that's a current limitation. The feature request is represented by this issue – https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-17853

The latest comments indicate a user has workaround that can be installed as a plugin in JIRA Server. You may want to reach out to them for a copy. You can hover over a profile in JIRA to see the email address of the user.

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2016

I guess you are talking about the instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf54/confluence-user-s-guide/sharing-content/exporting-confluence-pages-and-spaces-to-other-formats/exporting-confluence-pages-and-spaces-to-pdf/customising-exports-to-pdf/advanced-pdf-export-customisations#AdvancedPDFExportCustomisations-AddingImagestoHeadersandFooters

With this approach it is as you said, this only works for space exports. I am confused but this info really seems to be missing.

If you want a page export with images in the header you must create CSS code and enter it at Space Admin > Look and Feel > PDF Stylesheet. I am not sure if there is an instruction for that. The idea is more like, it is CSS, if you know it you know what to do wink

But there are some examples how it can be done here in the forum:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events