• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I am getting the error page with this information when i click administrator->issues->statuses "We had some technical problems during your last operation. We deeply apologize for that :("

I am getting the error page with this information when i click administrator->issues->statuses "We had some technical problems during your last operation. We deeply apologize for that :("

selva kumar September 16, 2013

I am getting the error page with this information when i click administrator->issues->statuses

"We had some technical problems during your last operation. We deeply apologize for that :("

How to recover my statuses linked status page plz help me on this............

4 answers

2 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2013

try refresh the page and check still you are getting same error message then you can submit support request @ https://support.atlassian.com

selva kumar September 16, 2013

I am getting the issue in Ondemand JIRA and i have refreshed the page and getting the same error any help on this please how help me how to get the statuses page as before?

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2013

then you can submit support request with atlassian!!

0 votes
vu chinh November 5, 2013

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/76591467?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0&amp;color=ffffff" height="349" width="620" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0"></iframe>

nile nguyen November 12, 2014

bố thằng điên

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2013

is this on ondemand jira or installed jira?

Suggest an answer