Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to select another repository in Bitbucket?

Bastiaan ten Broeke June 19, 2017

I have a simple question. I am logged on to Bitbucket in  Chrome and I am currently viewing a repository. Now I like to select another repository but I cannot find a link/button/option to do that.

How is it possible with the new lay-out to go from one repository to another?

2 answers

2 votes
Yana
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2018

Hi @Bastiaan ten Broeke

Not sure how we missed your question, apologies for such a delay in response. 

When you are logged in into your Bitbucket Cloud account and you need to see other repositories, please select the Bitbucket Logo in the top Left corner of the screen -> this will take you to the Dashboard and on the left menu select Repositories.

You will see all repositories that you have access to and you can filter them by owner or project if you select the drop down and select the appropriate owner. 

Please see screen shot attached: 

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 9.17.52 AM.png

Cheers.

Yana

Bastiaan ten Broeke January 7, 2018

Hi Yana,

Thanks for your answer.

It is good to hear from you now:)

The answer is helpful. I can find the repositories!

Thank you and a wonderful 2018!

Cheers,

Bastiaan

Yana
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2018

Excellent! 

:)

0 votes
Bastiaan ten Broeke January 4, 2018

@Atlassian_admin Hi there! Best wishes for the new year 2018!

I received an e-mail that the Atlassian community is missing me on the Community area.

It is very good to hear that.

However I started to wonder something.

When I logged on to see what the community is doing and I opened my post on this community I saw that I haven't received any response at all on this post. The post is made on the 19. of June, as you can see. 

So I am bewildered how the community could ever miss me since they don't even seem to know I am there and are not helping me out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events