How to import standard metadata of a normal file

how can i automatcally import the metadata of a normal file like this?

...and how can i generate automatically tags (stichwörter)?

...is it also possible to search in a word-file and automaticaly suggest possible tags for this word-file?

thx in advance!

regards

stefan

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Stefan

I might have an idea, you could use the Metadata Extraction Tool in order to generate a XML file with all your metadata, then use Excel to treat this file and imported using one of the methods described above by Guilherme.

Hope it works!

Cheers

Luciano Fagundes

Hello Stefan, as far as I am concerned there isn't a metadata importer for Confluence, however if you can export those items to a CSV or Excel spreadsheet they can be easily inserted into the application using one of the available methods.

Hi, thanks for your answers. maybe i'll try one these ideas via excel. to do this for a single document when uploading it, seems a big effort.

regards

stefan

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

87 views 13 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you