Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit multiple links in multiple pages at a same time?

Ilkka Keränen November 21, 2012

My links must be updated. All my links are based on the same path. Now the original path has changed. Can I correct all my links whith some e.g. simple code or do I have to do it manually. Doing it manually means a lot of work. Days?!?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2012
Ilkka Keränen November 22, 2012
<h6>Find and replace support - sounds promising.</h6>
0 votes
Ilkka Keränen November 21, 2012

Prevention
When creating links to attachments, use proper wiki markup instead of hard coding the URL.

Manual Correction
If you only have a few links broken due to this, the best way is to fix the links one by one, as described in Linking to Attachments.

Global Search and Replace Plugin
You may be able to use the Global Search and Replace Plugin to correct this problem. This is not an Atlassian Supported plugin, but it may help here. Please try the operations in a test instance first.

Database Operation
If the Global Search and Replace Plugin is not functioning, a database operation can work.

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2012

Options #3 and #4 aren't available for OnDemand

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events