How to create separate blogs within the same Confluence space

I would like my Confluence site space to host several different blogs, not just the single default "[Space Name] Blog". However, when searching for instructions on this I can only find reference to creating new blog posts, rather than creating new blogs. Is there a way of creating distinct blogs within a single space?

1 answer

1 accepted

Hallo aussie

Confluence doesn't provide a way of having different blogs per space. You'd need to create a separate space for each blog.

I've had a quick look through the Atlassian Marketplace, and I couldn't find any add-ons that would do this for you either.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :)

Cheers, Sarah

Thanks for your response. We might be able to use labels and the blog post macro to work around this; I'll look into it.

Hey Aussie, did' it work with blog post macros?.....- Im' faceing the same question as you smile

Sorry, we ended up using another platform in the end so I never made much headway with the workaround options.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me smile

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Alexey Matveev
Published Saturday in Jira

How to run Jira in a docker container

Everything below is tested on Ubuntu 17.10. I prefer to use Jira in a docker container because: 1. I can install Jira with a couple of commands. 2. I can start and stop Jira just by starting and s...

105 views 2 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot