Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create separate blogs within the same Confluence space

Deleted user March 21, 2013

I would like my Confluence site space to host several different blogs, not just the single default "[Space Name] Blog". However, when searching for instructions on this I can only find reference to creating new blog posts, rather than creating new blogs. Is there a way of creating distinct blogs within a single space?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
SarahA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2013

Hallo aussie

Confluence doesn't provide a way of having different blogs per space. You'd need to create a separate space for each blog.

I've had a quick look through the Atlassian Marketplace, and I couldn't find any add-ons that would do this for you either.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :)

Cheers, Sarah

Deleted user March 21, 2013

Thanks for your response. We might be able to use labels and the blog post macro to work around this; I'll look into it.

Morten Bjerregaard October 24, 2016

Hey Aussie, did' it work with blog post macros?.....- Im' faceing the same question as you smile

Deleted user October 24, 2016

Sorry, we ended up using another platform in the end so I never made much headway with the workaround options.

Morten Bjerregaard October 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to answer me smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events