Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert from wiki to PDF on Bitbucket?

re4lfl0w August 17, 2014

https://bitbucket.org/re4lfl0w/cuckoo/wiki/Home

I wrote documents in wiki.

I want to export form wiki to PDF.

I don't know away.

Wiki page is only View, History, Edit, Clone wiki, Create wiki...

I searched 'How to convert form wiki to PDF'.

Atlassian answer the way that export to PDF in confluence.

Only way use confluence?

confluence is paid model...

Thanks for watching my question

4 answers

0 votes
markov00 September 28, 2015

I've created a Javascript Bookmarklet that remove unnecessary element from DOM and gives you a clean wiki Page that you can print from your browser: https://gist.github.com/markov00/d78ecaa226a8675b70e6

0 votes
calo July 28, 2015

I can't find a one step way that can meet your request. But I find another way that can achieved this goal as well.

There are two ways:

One is to save wiki page as image and use PDF images add-on control to add the content to PDF.

Another way is to copy text and images on wiki and then use PDF editing tool to add the text and images on pdf.

And I'm also looking forward to learn better ways for it.

0 votes
peterlee June 21, 2015

Hi,

I have never tried to convert form wiki to PDF on bitbucket. But I wonder whether there are some PDF converter can help with that? How can I select one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help me convert PDF to bmp files or do other pdf to image conversion processing? I also want to check its free trials before the order. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Peter

0 votes
Alexey_Rjeutski__Polontech_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2014

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events