How to change issue view(in column) in kanban board ?

Bala Krishna October 31, 2012

Hi,

To support multiple stages we have added 10 columns to our Kanban Board. now the problem is view. adding more issues to one column is giving narrow look. (see the attachment)

So what i want to know is "Is there a way i can change the view of a card in these columns. as of now we are displaying Issue Id followed by Description. I just want to limit that to ID alone.

Is it possible??

I have one more doubt.

Issue no is displaying fine in Plan column but when we move it to Ready for Development column strikethrough is coming on issue ID. as per my knowledge it will come only when issue got closed. So I dont know what went wrong. Any idea??

-Bala

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Justin Corcoran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2012

No, there is no way to change the card view on the board. Atlassian is adding options to configure the detail view (the thing on the right when you click on a card title) but they have no plans to allow configuration of the card itself.

The strikethrough appears when you have a non-null Resolution.

Bala Krishna November 1, 2012

Thanks Justinc that was useful.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events