How do I get support for our licensed Confluence server being down?

Beau Bramlett May 15, 2014

Server has been great for 2 months. This morning error 500's. Restarted system but same.
No Confluence Admin or system changes, only users reading.
Need support.

2 answers

0 votes
Beau Bramlett June 1, 2014

No response to this back in mid-May.

Opened another ticket explicitly for the issue. No response for days. We restored the entire server to fix the issue. No RCA, Confluence seems unstable from client end Error 500's to the server itself.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2014
Well, no, we are not support and you did not give us much to work with. You should have raised the support issue as soon as you could, and had a response in a few hours (not even my trivial support requests have gone more than 36 hours without an atlassian response, even if it was just "can we have logs". And server-down is subject to a much higher SLA. ). I would contact sales at support dot atlassian dot com, quoting the support issue number and your SEN to see if they can track down what went wrong with your request
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2014

Raise a support request at support.atlassian.com

And/or read your log files to see what has gone wrong.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events