Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create Atlassian OnDemand account?

Mikhail Ryvkin April 21, 2014

I just created Atlassian account. I can log in to my account, but i can't log in to Atlassian OnDemand. How can I create Atlassian OnDemand account?

2 answers

0 votes
Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2014

If I understood it right, it seems that you only created an Atlassian ID account.

After that, you need to go to https://www.atlassian.com/software/ondemand/overviewand create an OnDemand instance for your account.

Just click on Free Trial

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2014

It can take a while to spin up the new OnDemand services you've ordered. I've heard up to an hour, but I've usually found it's slightly less than the time it takes to make and drink tea.

Mikhail Ryvkin April 21, 2014

Atlassian account I created yesterday. How can I get OnDemand account?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2014

Um, to "get OnDemand account", you sign up, and log in.

You need to debug the login for the account you say you've created. What do you get when you go to the url you've been given?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events