Exporting a Confluence page to PDF doesn't include Images

When I go to export my confluence page to PDF it is intermiddently grabbing the images. I have copies of a simple table, each one has one image in the same formatting etc..

When I open the PDF, only one of the images appears, even though it's using the exact same source/layout code and all the images are present as attachments.

2 answers

Hi Frank,

what version of confluence are you running?

Hi Frank,

have you tried using the Scroll PDF Exporter? It allows you to have additional export settings. You can have a look at the following Blogpost: 5 Reasons to use the Scroll PDF Exporter

If you have any questions regarding Scroll PDF Exporter, please feel free to contact our support team (support@k15t.com).

Cheers,
Nils

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Magic Eyes

...staring into the background. Once the image pops out in 3D, you can look around the picture and enjoy. If you will see if you are a true illusion master! :) You did it? :) Wow! Awesome! As a bonus...

423 views 79 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you