Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create personal space..

Kisko September 10, 2013

I would like to know if there is any way to create a personal space for just one person. is there any personal license or something similar? I just want to use as a personal wiki but I cannot see the "add new place" button..I dont know whatelse I have to do..

Thanks a lot

4 answers

0 votes
João Sena Ribeiro September 12, 2013

There used to be a free personal license, back in 2006 (check this).

I still have mine on My Atlassian... :) Don't know if it's still valid.

Despite it not being available any more, you can get a Starter license for $10. And the money goes to charity. And you can share the wiki with 9 of your friends. :)

0 votes
Kisko September 11, 2013

Thanks,

actually what I'm looking for is the possibility to use Confluence as a personal Wiki. I love the way that Confluence works. I thnik there isn't any way to get Confluence for personal use.. :(

Thank you very much for your responses.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2013

I'm not sure what you mean by "personal wiki" - if you install Confluence or get a hosted one, you can use it any way you like really. If you want it to function as your own wiki, it can.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2013

Confluence allows for personal spaces, but you obviously need a confluence installation to put these in.

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking for though, could you explain? For example, you're looking for OnDemand to provide you Confluence/Jira system for a single user? (The minimum is 10 though)

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events