Create personal space..

I would like to know if there is any way to create a personal space for just one person. is there any personal license or something similar? I just want to use as a personal wiki but I cannot see the "add new place" button..I dont know whatelse I have to do..

Thanks a lot

4 answers

0 votes

Confluence allows for personal spaces, but you obviously need a confluence installation to put these in.

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking for though, could you explain? For example, you're looking for OnDemand to provide you Confluence/Jira system for a single user? (The minimum is 10 though)

Thanks,

actually what I'm looking for is the possibility to use Confluence as a personal Wiki. I love the way that Confluence works. I thnik there isn't any way to get Confluence for personal use.. :(

Thank you very much for your responses.

I'm not sure what you mean by "personal wiki" - if you install Confluence or get a hosted one, you can use it any way you like really. If you want it to function as your own wiki, it can.

There used to be a free personal license, back in 2006 (check this).

I still have mine on My Atlassian... :) Don't know if it's still valid.

Despite it not being available any more, you can get a Starter license for $10. And the money goes to charity. And you can share the wiki with 9 of your friends. :)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in United States

Topic Tuesday: What's your favorite topic?

Good morning All, Our goal is to get you into the habit of while enjoying your favorite morning drink you are checking the NOVA "space" for topics and comments. Your input is really needed and...

68 views 4 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you