Change name of OnDemand

Peter Tomek February 3, 2014
I tried to change the URLof my OnDemand site as it was written in the article (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ONDEMANDKB/Changing+the+OnDemand+instance+URL+address) without success. After I created a backup I cancelled the Evaluation of the current site(old.atlassian.net) and wanted to create a new one (new.atlassian.net). Once I gave my personal and credit card details I wanted to finish the signup procedure, but the system said that "Only one evaluation at a time is allowed". Did I misunderstand the article?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AgentSmith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2014

I'm not exactly sure what happened but the process you outlined is correct. The only thing I can think of perhaps the time between cancelling and renewing was somehow a factor - but its common for customers to cancel then immediately sign up again for another eval using the same URL so I'm leaning towards this being an anomoly.

If you are stuck and can't proceed, please submit a support request at support.atlassian.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events