Can't create a ticket due to unsupported content

Jeremy Price June 6, 2017

Can't create a ticket due to this error message "We can't create this issue for you right now, it could be due to unsupported content you've entered into one or more of the issue fields. If this situation persists, contact your administrator as they'll be able to access more specific information in the log file."

I'm not sure what has changed in the porject or how to resolve this issue. 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2017

You'll need to read the log file to find out what the specific error is here.

Jeremy Price June 6, 2017

I'm on the cloud version unfortunately, so I don't have the option I don't think. I'm awaiting to hear back from atlassian on what the issue is. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2017

Ah, cloud, ok.  Yes, the answer there is "yell for support"

Like Dave Liao likes this
0 votes
Luvo September 11, 2017

I am having the same issue

This is what I can get from my log

aused by: com.opensymphony.workflow.WorkflowException: Could not load FunctionProvider class
at com.opensymphony.workflow.AbstractWorkflow.executeFunction(AbstractWorkflow.java:1046)
at com.opensymphony.workflow.AbstractWorkflow.initialize(AbstractWorkflow.java:615)
at com.atlassian.jira.workflow.OSWorkflowManager.createIssue(OSWorkflowManager.java:741)
... 251 more

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2017

Hi, Jeremy!

Shannon from the Cloud team, here. Would you mind raising a request in our queue with the URL of your instance, and I can have a look at your log files to see what the problem might be? Once you've created the ticket just let me know and I can have a look and follow-up with you on the case.

Kind Regards,

Shannon
Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events