Application does not exist

Atlas Zhang December 8, 2013

Is anybody can help me?

Downloaded the crowd atlassian-crowd-2.7.0-war.zip OK

Extract the zip file and deployed on glassfish server:OK

start up the crowd Setup WizardOK

get an error at the finally setup : see below

Integrated Applications

com.atlassian.crowd.exception.ApplicationNotFoundException: Application <crowd> does not exist

Would you like to configure the integrated applications?
<label class="fieldLabelArea" style="margin: 0.15em 1em 0px 0px; width: 13em; display: inline; position: relative; float: left; padding: 0px 0px 5px;" for="configureOpenIDServer">OpenID Server:</label>
<input type="radio" name="configureOpenIDServer" value="true"/> True <input type="radio" name="configureOpenIDServer" value="false" checked="checked"/> False
The Crowd OpenID Server will allow you to authenticate using your standard Crowd logins with OpenID enabled websites.
<label class="fieldLabelArea" style="margin: 0.15em 1em 0px 0px; width: 13em; display: inline; position: relative; float: left; padding: 0px 0px 5px;" for="configureDemoApp">Demo Application:</label>
<input type="radio" name="configureDemoApp" value="true" checked="checked"/> True <input type="radio" name="configureDemoApp" value="false"/> False
The demo web application highlights best practices when using the Crowd framework. The Crowd download archive contains the entire source to the demo application, which can be used as an example when integrating your web applications.
<input class="button" style="width: 85px;" type="submit" value="Continue »"/>

If the both selected False: get HTTP Error 404

and then every time I try to open http://localhost:8080/crowd, get same problem.

Have no idea how to fix this problem. This trouble me a long time, Anybody can help me? Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Caspar Krieger
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2013

Sounds like something didn't go as planned in the setup process, but it's hard to tell what's wrong from so little information.

I suggest you open a support request so our friendly support team can help you troubleshoot and get you going.

Atlas Zhang December 16, 2013

I fixed this problem by modify the database collate to utf8_bin, And now I can complete the setup wizard, But I can not login as previous setting default username and password

The login box keep pop up everytime when I filled and tryed to login, Is there any problem?

0 votes
Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2013

What Tomcat and JDK versions are you using?

Atlas Zhang December 16, 2013

I fixed this problem by modify the database collate to utf8_bin, And now I can complete the setup wizard, But I can not login as previous setting default username and password

The login box keep pop up everytime when I filled and tryed to login, Is there any problem?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events