Application does not exist

Is anybody can help me?

Downloaded the crowd atlassian-crowd-2.7.0-war.zip OK

Extract the zip file and deployed on glassfish server:OK

start up the crowd Setup WizardOK

get an error at the finally setup : see below

Integrated Applications

com.atlassian.crowd.exception.ApplicationNotFoundException: Application <crowd> does not exist

Would you like to configure the integrated applications?
<label class="fieldLabelArea" style="margin: 0.15em 1em 0px 0px; width: 13em; display: inline; position: relative; float: left; padding: 0px 0px 5px;" for="configureOpenIDServer">OpenID Server:</label>
<input type="radio" name="configureOpenIDServer" value="true"/> True <input type="radio" name="configureOpenIDServer" value="false" checked="checked"/> False
The Crowd OpenID Server will allow you to authenticate using your standard Crowd logins with OpenID enabled websites.
<label class="fieldLabelArea" style="margin: 0.15em 1em 0px 0px; width: 13em; display: inline; position: relative; float: left; padding: 0px 0px 5px;" for="configureDemoApp">Demo Application:</label>
<input type="radio" name="configureDemoApp" value="true" checked="checked"/> True <input type="radio" name="configureDemoApp" value="false"/> False
The demo web application highlights best practices when using the Crowd framework. The Crowd download archive contains the entire source to the demo application, which can be used as an example when integrating your web applications.
<input class="button" style="width: 85px;" type="submit" value="Continue »"/>

If the both selected False: get HTTP Error 404

and then every time I try to open http://localhost:8080/crowd, get same problem.

Have no idea how to fix this problem. This trouble me a long time, Anybody can help me? Thanks

2 answers

What Tomcat and JDK versions are you using?

I fixed this problem by modify the database collate to utf8_bin, And now I can complete the setup wizard, But I can not login as previous setting default username and password

The login box keep pop up everytime when I filled and tryed to login, Is there any problem?

Sounds like something didn't go as planned in the setup process, but it's hard to tell what's wrong from so little information.

I suggest you open a support request so our friendly support team can help you troubleshoot and get you going.

I fixed this problem by modify the database collate to utf8_bin, And now I can complete the setup wizard, But I can not login as previous setting default username and password

The login box keep pop up everytime when I filled and tryed to login, Is there any problem?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Friday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Riddle me this

Happy Friday, Funmakers! We had a Community Team offsite in Austin this week, and my mind feels primed for thinkin' from all the brainstorming we did!  So, this week's Friday Fun thread w...

212 views 24 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you