Agile sidebar Commits tab no longer links to specific commit.

Hello,

Previously in the Agile view sidebar it would show the specific commit details including a link to the actual commit. However now it only shows the username and timestamp of the commit and it links to bitbucket/username.

When I go to the actual ticket view page the commits show up fine.

How do I get the links / commit numbers back on the agile sidebar? I think I disabled it by accident somehow.

Best Regards,

Karel.

2 answers

1 accepted

This seems to be fixed now, automatically.
see this screen:

0 vote
Jason Worley Atlassian Team Aug 07, 2013

We have a feature request to display the links. Feel free to vote, comment and watch that ticket for updates:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-8038

Hello, in the link you posted it has a note which says this already works for bitbucket/github, I'm using bitbucket so it should be available?

Also, this was working before, it just dissapeared somehow so now I'd like to get it back.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Tips on how to choose the best estimation method for your planning

Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...

65 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you