Access to on demand instance

A section of my company has their own on demand instances, but they need to access and edit our content. How can I add current JIRA users to our on demand instance.

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi Hailemichael,

Here's the document outlining importing OnDemand users: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Importing+Users

That said, you'll not have access to the backend (as your merging users from one OD instance to another) so we'll have to do it for you :)

If you'd raise a support ticket at support.atlassian.comletting the team know you'd like to have the user bases merged from one instance to another they should be able to fully export one user set and import it into your second OD instance. When creating that ticket please be sure to specify the target userbase you wish to copy and the destination OD instance you wish to copy to. Also note that your license will need to be large enough to accommodate all of the extra users in the destination instance.

Thanks!

Turner

0 vote

Two OnDemand instances are separate systems. You'll need to manually duplicate the users from one system into the other.

Thanks is there any documentation I can read up on about instance and manually duplicating?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Magic Eyes

...staring into the background. Once the image pops out in 3D, you can look around the picture and enjoy. If you will see if you are a true illusion master! :) You did it? :) Wow! Awesome! As a bonus...

426 views 79 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you