Why doesn't commenting on a confluence page work?

heikki.niiranen September 30, 2019

There is only a forever spinner and the error console shows a TypeError related openDialog. Were using confluence cloud.

ConfluenceCommentCrashesScreenshot.png

1 answer

0 votes
Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2019

Hello Heikki, 

First of all, welcome to the Atlassian community :)

Could you please answer the following questions, for me to have more data about your issue? 

• Do you encounter the issue with every browsers you use, or just some of them (please, list them)? 
  • Could you please list me (or show me a screenshot of) all your browser's plugins/add-ons?
  • Do you encounter the issue with all only one specific page, or with every pages of your Confluence instance?
  • Do you still encounter the issue when refreshing the page? 
  • Do you still encounter the issue when trying to access your page from an external network (not your Corporate network)?
  • Could you tell me if you use some specific macros in your page? If so, could you please list them?

In parallel to this thread, I advise you to open a ticket to the Atlassian support.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Boris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events