Unpublished Changes label is missing from pages

Linda Shady January 7, 2021

We have noticed that the label for unpublished changes that used to appear following a page title  is no longer appearing on our pages that have changes waiting to be published.  When was this feature changed?  Are there any release notes related to this change?  

Thank you,

Linda Shady

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Linda Shady January 8, 2021

Please disregard this post, this appears to be an internal network issue, and has been resolved. 

0 votes
WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2021

Just a note about the Unpublished Changes lozenge:

It is only visible to those users who have edited the page.  No one else will see it.

Linda Shady January 8, 2021

Thank you!.  This  is interesting, as I have seen it before on pages that others have edited, but I am not an Admin.  Do you know if this was a recent change?  

WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2021

That depends on what you'd call recent :) meaning what version you're on. 

I don't think it's that new, though.  You can read about it here.

Anyone who has unpublished edits will see the page in their Recently worked on list, with a lozenge saying unpublished changes. People who haven't contributed to the unpublished changes won't see this lozenge. 

It might be that the Unpublished Changes lozenge just doesn't appear on the Recently worked on list, but I could have sworn it was also on the page itself.  I'll have to test it out myself to see how it works. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events