Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

No menu list/dropdown showing

Edited

I can't view the usual navigation menu which usually displays down the left hand side of the page.

I haven't had this issue before (only from this morning), and no other user has advised that they're having this problem.

I've refreshed the page and restarted my computer several times, but nothing changes.

Any help/suggestions please?

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan Community Leader Oct 26, 2020

Hi @Elize Main ,

Any screenshots?

Have you confirmed with the space administrator that any restrictions have been added to the page and you cannot see the page tree?

Hi Ollie, thank you for your reply.

It's not a restriction issue, but I have since raised it with our Tech team who advised to switch to Chrome instead of IE, and it's working fine there now.

Thanks again:)

Like Ollie Guan likes this
Ollie Guan Community Leader Oct 26, 2020

Indeed, some browsers will cause the functions to be unusable. This page describes the additional software and infrastructure you'll need to run Confluence.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/supported-platforms-207488198.html

Like Elize Main likes this

Thanks Ollie, I appreciate your help:)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Admins, notify your Jira instance of system-wide changes with the new admin announcement banner

Hi All! We’re excited to share the launch of an announcement banner that lets Jira site administrators communicate directly to their users across their  Jira Cloud instance.  ...

577 views 15 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you