Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No menu list/dropdown showing

Elize Main October 26, 2020

I can't view the usual navigation menu which usually displays down the left hand side of the page.

I haven't had this issue before (only from this morning), and no other user has advised that they're having this problem.

I've refreshed the page and restarted my computer several times, but nothing changes.

Any help/suggestions please?

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2020

Hi @Elize Main ,

Any screenshots?

Have you confirmed with the space administrator that any restrictions have been added to the page and you cannot see the page tree?

Elize Main October 26, 2020

Hi Ollie, thank you for your reply.

It's not a restriction issue, but I have since raised it with our Tech team who advised to switch to Chrome instead of IE, and it's working fine there now.

Thanks again:)

Like Ollie Guan likes this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2020

Indeed, some browsers will cause the functions to be unusable. This page describes the additional software and infrastructure you'll need to run Confluence.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/supported-platforms-207488198.html

Like Elize Main likes this
Elize Main October 27, 2020

Thanks Ollie, I appreciate your help:)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events