My colleague has created a confluence page

Deleted user January 13, 2020

My colleague has created a confluence page for a project we both were working together.  I have equally contributed to this webpage. Now that he has left the organization how do i move the confluence content under my name?

1 answer

0 votes
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2020

Hi Bala!

I understand you worked on a page with a colleague, and would like to have the page under your name now that he has left the organization.

I'm a little unclear here what you mean by "under my name". Confluence pages aren't typically owned or tied to a specific user.

If you're looking to move the page from their personal space to another space (for example, from a another personal space to your own), you should be able to move the page following the steps on Move, copy, and hide pages. If you don't see an option to move the page, you might not have the proper permissions to the page, and you may need to contact a site administrator to grant you access.

If this isn't what you are trying to do, could you please provide more detail of your goals here? Specifically: what do you see that indicates it's under their name, and what is the purpose of trying to change it?

Thanks!
– Zak

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events