Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to manage permissions without "Reputation Based Permissions"?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Permissions

Hi.

I don't want to enable "Reputation Based Permissions" as my site is internal q&a and all users should have equal rights regardless of their experience on the site. But I want to allow some users to manage questions (edit/delete) & answers (accept). It's unclear from the documentation who has that permissions in Questions? How to manage them?

2 answers

I too am interested in a solution to this. Elevating all user privileges to that of admins is not secure or practical. It would be great if there was a moderator role to allow users the authority to  edit / delete / add or remove tags etc.

I have the same requirement - an alternative to Reputation Based Permissions is needed. Does anyone know if Atlassian is planning a feature in Questions to allow users to be designated as approved to answers Questions?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🎨 Add some visual life to your templates

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Avni Barman, and I am a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Based on feedback from you, we are giving admins more power to create templates that a...

247 views 5 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you