How to create a new page that is auto updated from tables on multiple existing pages

Wesley Naidoo March 11, 2021

I have multiple existing pages that have tables that are updated. I wish to create a new page that consolidates all these pages into 1 and automatically pulls in updates to the new page when the existing pages are updated. Though I'm not sure if something like this is possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2021

Hi @Wesley Naidoo , 

if your tables are one-row ones, you may use the standard Page Properties Report macro.

If you use bigger tables, than you'll need additional apps to implement your case, for example, Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.

You may reuse your tables and collect them onto one page with the help of the Table Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros and combine them into one big table with the help of the Table Transformer macro.

The changes made to the original tables are immediately reflected into your big combined table.

To better understand the case, check this step-by-step post with screenshots: here I show how to collect tables with multiple rows on one Confluence page, merge them, and make the final report easy-to-read.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events