Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do you build a 'button' on a knowledge base space page that links to a specific label

for example - if i wanted to create a button named 'rabbit' and when i click on that button i want it to pull all uploaded content that has an attached label of 'rabbit' and present in a search like result

1 answer

3 votes

Hi @Becky Briggs

for creating nice buttons with hyperlinks I normally use a third-party app called Content Formatting for Confluence within Confluence. In terms of the search, you could try and link to an advanced search in Confluence configured with your parameters. If you try it yourself and click together a global search (across all spaces) on attachments with the label "rabbit" it could look like this:

https://www.yourconfluence.net/confluence/dosearchsite.action?cql=type+%3D+%22attachment%22+and+label+%3D+%22rabbit%22

if you don't want to narrow it down to attachments and would like to have the labelled content view, try this:

https://www.yourconfluence.net/confluence/label/rabbit

I hope this helps :)

Best, Max 

Thank you i'm going to try this.

Like Zak Laughton likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Admins, notify your Jira instance of system-wide changes with the new admin announcement banner

Hi All! We’re excited to share the launch of an announcement banner that lets Jira site administrators communicate directly to their users across their  Jira Cloud instance.  ...

694 views 17 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you