How can I modify the Confluence Space Questions Mainpage?

Patric Atrott September 9, 2021

Hello there,

I wonder if it is possible to modify (edit) the Questions for Confluence Mainpage of a Space?

Because I would like to add something like a link to that Space's mainpage to point to our Community Rules, right from the Questions-Page.

Do you know if that is possible?

Cheers & thank you very much

// Patric

PS: If that is in the wrong channel I would be very pleased if someone could redirect me to the right Suggestion Place.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2021

I'm afraid there's no way to edit that page, it's system generated.

A Space's main page is however a standard Confluence page, so you can insert links, macros, text and images into that.

Patric Atrott September 13, 2021

Hey Nic, thank you for your quick answer. :) 

May I have not formed my sentence correctly, but I wanted to only refer to Questions Frontpage in a space. I understand that any modification to that page is unfortunately not possible... what a pity. 

It would be so great if:

- one could modify the Questions Frontpage

- or deactivate the questions frontpage and build one on their own using macros, where people could also raise questions.

Is someone aware of an official way to feedback suggestions on that Addon? 

I've found a lot other feedback projects at https://jira.atlassian.com/ for Jira and Confluence but not especially meant for the Addon.

Cheers

// Patric

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events