Floating TOC impacts floating toolbar

Krishnanand Nayak October 15, 2018

We were able to implement the solution for a floating TOC as mention here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions-for-Confluence/Floating-TOC-in-the-right-column/qaq-p/106867#U915350

but this is causing the floating toolbar with edit button to stop appearing when when we scroll the page. Any idea how this can be resolved?

we used the Content Formatting for Confluence to implement the CSS and Div tags

Here is how we implemented it:

image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christo Mastoroudes _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2018

Hi,

I have tried your code exactly on a page with some markdown. I have not been able to reproduce what you describe. I suspect that perhaps your instance have some other CSS or customisation applied.

I have tested on Conf. v6.10.1 and Content Formatting v6.2.5

You could try to change the class name to something a bit more unique.

Krishnanand Nayak October 16, 2018

we are con confluence 6.10.2 and content formatter 6.2.5

I tried changing the name to a unique value. but still the same issue. should i open a support ticket cause the document examples screenshots cannot be share here?

Christo Mastoroudes _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2018

This is a custom content issue and is really suited to the community, but you can open a support ticket and we will see if we can assist you since you have some sensitive information that you can't share here.

It would help things along if you could link to this thread when you open the support ticket.

Krishnanand Nayak October 17, 2018

sounds good thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events