Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Floating TOC impacts floating toolbar

We were able to implement the solution for a floating TOC as mention here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions-for-Confluence/Floating-TOC-in-the-right-column/qaq-p/106867#U915350

but this is causing the floating toolbar with edit button to stop appearing when when we scroll the page. Any idea how this can be resolved?

we used the Content Formatting for Confluence to implement the CSS and Div tags

Here is how we implemented it:

image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi,

I have tried your code exactly on a page with some markdown. I have not been able to reproduce what you describe. I suspect that perhaps your instance have some other CSS or customisation applied.

I have tested on Conf. v6.10.1 and Content Formatting v6.2.5

You could try to change the class name to something a bit more unique.

we are con confluence 6.10.2 and content formatter 6.2.5

I tried changing the name to a unique value. but still the same issue. should i open a support ticket cause the document examples screenshots cannot be share here?

This is a custom content issue and is really suited to the community, but you can open a support ticket and we will see if we can assist you since you have some sensitive information that you can't share here.

It would help things along if you could link to this thread when you open the support ticket.

sounds good thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

78 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you