Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter and export pages on Confluence

Marine Da Costa November 24, 2020

Hi, 

I would like to filter pages from my page tree thanks to labels and then export those pages and their content only.

From now on, I only succeeded in exporting the whole page tree or one or many branches of the page tree thanks to the personalized exportation. 

Would it be possible to assign labels to my pages or use the ones on Jira to filter my page tree on Confluence and gain time when I need to export some specific pages ?

Thank you for your answers.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 24, 2020

Hi @Marine Da Costa

I think my team's app Scroll Versions might be a good fit here. It has a feature called variants in which you can set up a subset of your pages to be part of a variant, so you can select and export just the content within that variant.

You can learn more here: https://www.k15t.com/rock-the-docs/conditional-content/define-conditional-content-with-scroll-versions

Marine Da Costa November 25, 2020

Hi @Matt Reiner _K15t_ , 

Thank you for your answer ! 

Do you know how many variants can be defined ? 

Thanks

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 1, 2020

@Marine Da Costa

There really isn't a limit, though, at some point you may become overwhelming if there are too many variants to choose from. I would aim for 10 rather than 100. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events