CI/CD Maturity Score in Confluence

Qais Khan October 13, 2021

We want to make a self service portal where our teams can rate themselves for their CI/CD Adaptation and Maturity score based on answering some simple questions.

Would this be possible to create inside of Confluence?

2 answers

0 votes
Abhijeet Desai October 13, 2021

Hi @Qais Khan ,

You can check Likert Rating Survey Plugin. But I'm afraid there is no clean way to do it.

1. There is an option to select the participants type as "UNREGISTERED_USERS" and you can also request the user to provide their "Name".
2. Using this the same user can take the survey multiple times and all responses for that user will be saved. But there is a catch that user has to logout in-order to take the survey as "unregistered user".
3. Download the survey result as excel.
4. You can view the individual responses. The "Name" column is "Name" which user has provided, the "Username" column is a unique number for each response. The higher the number the latest is the response. Excel provides a way to sort and filter data as per your need.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Abhijeet

Thanks for the response Abhijeet,

I did find this plugin which might be the solution to my problems, I'm just not able to try it out at the current moment to make sure. 

What are your views on this one?

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214110/izi-lms-for-confluence-courses-quizzes?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

I had created another ticket that explains it a bit more in detail for what i was asking for, i should have updated this one originally in hindsight.

Here is the link to the more detailed requirement.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions-for-Confluence/Weighted-Questionnaire/qaq-p/1833271

Abhijeet Desai October 14, 2021

Hi @Qais Khan ,

I haven't used the LMS plugin so can't comment on it. But if it solves your problem go ahead with it. You can always get a trial license to test it out.

Regards,

Abhijeet

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Qais Khan You can explore third party plugins on Atlassian Marketplace for your requirement. Eg -
Survey & Vote Macro 
Forms for Confluence

Thanks for the response Kishan, i was looking at these plugins but cant really see a type that i need. I want to create a questionnaire that will be empty each time a user goes onto it and i want the questions to be weighted so i can give a final score at the end.

Are you able to recommend anything that would help with this?

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2021

You can also explore - ConfiForms - Data Forms & Workflows using which you can create forms with own design and layout, set validation rules & dynamic fields and show / report on the stored data.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events