Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation that executes "create from template" button every Monday..

Robert Santiago March 19, 2024

Hi all,

I have a page with a "create from template" button which creates a page from a template. Would it be possible to have an automation that executes that button every Monday and creates the page? If so, I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2024

Hi @Robert Santiago 

You can do this, the rule would look something like this...

• Trigger: Scheduled
    • Run rule every = 1 weeks
    • On = Monday
  • Action: Publish new page
    • Enter Space, Parent page, Title, Template Space, and Template

---

You can use smart values in the page title also - for example {{now.format("dd/MM/yyyy")}} would print that date - eg. 24/03/2024

Ste

Robert Santiago April 3, 2024

Hi Stephen,

That helps a whole lot! I am almost there. Just ran into a little issue since the custom template I have set up in that space does not show up under the automation option to create a page from template. The only options are Blueprint Templates. 

Do you know of any way to use a custom (user created) template in the "publish new page" part of the automation?

Thanks!

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2024

Hi @Robert Santiago 

Custom templates do work for me; perhaps try duplicating / recreating the template?

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events