Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Phoenix Chapter - Input Needed

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2024

Hi Phoenix Group,

hello-phoenix.jpg

There have been a lot of questions swirling regarding the Phoenix chapter. I’m pleased to confirm that the Phoenix chapter is alive and thriving. Moving forward, we’ll be leveraging this platform to share updates on upcoming events and chapter activities. Additionally, we aim to foster member engagement by soliciting input on future topics and activities of interest to you all.

Your Community Leader is @derricktaylordavid . You can also reach out to your supporting community leaders, @summer.hogan or @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_for questions or ideas for upcoming events.

We kindly request that members of this group residing in the Phoenix area share their location in the valley, along with any suggestions for speakers, events, topics, or activities you would like us to consider planning for 2024. Your input is invaluable in shaping our future events.

Thank you and have a great day!

5 comments

Comment

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 29, 2024

I'll start! I live in Gilbert in the east valley and I would love if @Mark Cruth came to Phoenix to do a teamwork event with us later in 2024! I would not expect you to come during the hot months Mark, but if you would do that, it would AMAZING! 

Like Mark Cruth likes this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 29, 2024

Thanks @Summer_Hogan , for reminding me.  We have @Mark Cruth on The Jira Life today and I need to drop a reminder to him about that!

Like # people like this
Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2024

We'll make it happen this fall @Summer_Hogan !!!

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 4, 2024

Awesome @Mark Cruth! I can't wait! I just watched @Jimmy Seddon's Atlassian-Community-Round-up-February-2024 and he mentioned if you have not had a chance to attend a session by Mark, you should get to one! Also, can't wait to meet you at Team! 

Like # people like this
Michael Holian February 29, 2024

I live in Chandler, and attend the events that match my interest. The topics of migration to cloud and Service Management are items I skip, as they are not relevant to me, but I try to attend events that do!

Like # people like this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 29, 2024

@Michael Holian , so nice to hear from you.  So, what topics would interest you?  I'm OK with casting a wide net and seeing if we can find a speaker(s) to match your interests.

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 29, 2024

Thanks for your input @Michael Holian!

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 29, 2024

I speak for the North Phoenicians (101 and Cave Creek exit)!  As much as I love the East Valley, sometimes I don't want to get on the 101 (have you seen how crazy the drivers are, lately?) for an in-person meeting.

What's nice about helping organize these things, is that I can propose locations for some (don't worry, East Valley residents, we'll still have some meetings at Isos HQ!) meetings that are in North Scottsdale.

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 29, 2024

Yes, absolutely @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_! We should do our best to have events on both sides of the valley! 

Like Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ likes this
Scott Boyden March 11, 2024

Depending on the day, North PHX or Mesa would be best for me -- Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, and Tempe are all close!  Parking downtown can be challenging but I can make that work too.

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 14, 2024

Thanks for chiming in @Scott Boyden and nice to meet you! 

Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 15, 2024

Hey all! Happy to be here and meet you all (hopefully in person!) I live in Chandler, Arizona.

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 18, 2024

It was nice to meet you last week @Josh Costella! I hope to meet you in person at an ACE soon! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events