Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Tuesday and Hello!!

Jennifer_Weser
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2018

Hi everyone!

I'm Jenn and I am working very hard to get organized as your online AUG leader. I have recently taken on a role at my company, DSS INC, as a Project Manager for our Atlassian suite. Jira, Jira Service Desk and Confluence. 

I am told you guys like Topic Tuesday? I personally like Taco Tuesday, chicken or fish are a preference of mine, but hey Topic/Taco - kinda like tomato/tamahto, as long as it is a terrific Tuesday I am down with all that.

A bit about me, I worked at the Ritz for 10 years in HR, ran away to college after that and got a BAS in Computer Forensic's/Network Assurance from Palm Beach State and landed my sweet deal at DSS 5 years ago. I have a daughter who just started PBSC and 2 dogs, all of which are heathens and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

So enough about me, lets talk Topic Tuesday shall we???

As I am new here and I am sure you guys want me to assimilate with a bit of fun, tell me and the group about yourself in one word and then give me a Topic you would like to chat about with the group and I will organize a list and keep the conversation alive! Remember we are many and you guys don't want to hear just me blabbing on about god only knows what, lets work together and be amazing!

My one word: Lively

My Topic: How can we get more members to join?

Cheers all!!

Jenn

1 comment

Comment

_Fabian A. Lopez October 30, 2018

Welcome Aboard @Jennifer_Weser!

I am glad you are now officially part of the Palm Beach Atlassian User Group leading the online effort. We need to Rock!

I like your Tuesday Topic... How we can get more members of the Palm Beach AUG to join to the online community?

Let's go over some of the benefits of being member.

1. We can share local news with each one of you.

2. Find new venues and dates for our AUG Meetings

3. Plan the food for our dinner... Duffy's? Pizzas? Chinese? Cuban?

4. Help selecting topics for our upcoming events... and more!

Join us and be part of our local community See you at the end of the year event!

Jenn thanks a lot for your help on this adventure and enjoy the journey!

Fabian Lopez
AUG Leader

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events