Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We need to associate a number from Saudi Arabia for on-call"

Jen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2023

Hello Team,

Can we add Saudi-Arabia under the list of Supported countries for the phone numbers in Opsgenie? One of our customers want to associate a number from Saudi Arabia and they couldn't. 

Thanks,

Jen A

2 answers

0 votes
Jen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2023

Hello @Dave Mathijs

I'm sorry I was referring to Incoming call routing and not SMS if that helps.

Thanks,
Jen A.

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2023

Hi @Jen 

I see Saudi Arabia in the list of countries that support voice notifications only after the end of the trial period, see Supported countries for sending SMS and voice calls.

Jen
Atlassian Team
October 25, 2023

Hello @Dave Mathijs ,

Thank you for your response. The customer is not on Trial and they do not have the option to Set a a phone number from Saudi Arabia. 

Here: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/incoming-call-routing/#Supported-countries-for-the-phone-numbers

Our Support team also confirmed that this country is not added on the list and asked me to raise a ticket here.

Thanks,
Jen A.  

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2023

Sorry to hear that Jen. In case you're on a paid plan, I suggest to submit a support request with Atlassian directly as I don't really know what could be the cause of this issue.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events