Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

opsgenie icons

Daniel Leite January 13, 2020

Hi

Is there any opsgenie icons we can call? something like slack :fire: ? or we have to push UTF-8 characters if we need something like this

Thanks in advance for the help

Daniel

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2020

Hi @Daniel_Leite thanks for your question! Can you elaborate just a bit :) Are you trying to trigger an incident based on typing a special slack command or UTF-8 character? Or are you trying to include emojis in your alerts? 

Daniel Leite January 13, 2020

Hi Kate!

It is adding emoji. I was thinking to add some icons related to priority (the priority colors aren't bad, but P4 and P5 have the same color and to me, P4 is warning and P5 is info) and add country flags related to some sites ... this if this is even possible :)

Thanks for help!

Daniel

Mark Campbell-Vincent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2020

Hi @Daniel_Leite

currently this isn't possible. We do have a feature request regarding customizing the priority. I will add you to that. What you can do is add emojis in the description and message of the alert. 

Like Kate Clavet likes this
Daniel Leite January 16, 2020

Ok, i will test some UTF-8 emoji characters and see if they work well (ie: look good and easy to recognize)

Thanks for the help!

Like Kate Clavet likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events