Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create layer in aws lambda for python SDK of opsgenie issue

Reham Adel December 5, 2021

Hi everyone,

i try to create layer in aws lambda  python SDK of opsgenie but when i run the code i get this error:

''Unable to import module 'lambda_function': No module named 'opsgenie_sdk'

i made dir named (opsgenie/python/lib/python3.9/site-packages) , in the dir i did pip3 install opsgenie-sdk then i zipped the folder 

what i must do ?

1 answer

2 votes
Robert
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2021

Hi @Reham Adel!

Unfortunately, it sounds like this is more of an issue with your Lambda configuration than the Opsgenie SDK itself.

I would make sure you've gone through this article (just one I found through a search) and see if it helps clear the error up.

While this is probably a better question for an AWS-centric forum, I have gotten that error when there is something wrong with how I've organized packages in the .zip I'm deploying - or if they are just missing altogether. At first glance, I think you may be installing the SDK locally instead of a target directory:

pip3 install -t path/to/target/folder opsgenie-sdk

or similar based on that help article I linked. Also, you may also only need to install them to opsgenie/python, not opsgenie/python/lib/python3.9/site-packages.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events