It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where can I find the OEC integration in OpsGenie?

I'm currently running a trial of OpsGenie on the standard plan and really like it so far. Will probably go ahead and subscribe for our ops teams. Looking into how to integrate our local systems I found the edge connector, OEC. I created a docker image but cannot find an integration for it in OpsGenie. Also tried Marid which worked fine but OEC can use scripts in languages I'm more comfortable with sonI would prefer to get that going instead. Anyone else using OEC that can point me in the right direction?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Samir Kafel Atlassian Team May 20, 2019

Hi Michael - glad you're liking Opsgenie so far! OEC is currently a beta feature, so it's not enabled by default for all accounts. If you'd like to use OEC, you can reach out to our support team either through the in-app chat support (blue bubble in bottom right corner when logged into Opsgenie), or by opening a ticket us at https://support.atlassian.com/ or by emailing support@opsgenie.com and we'd be happy to enable it for you.

Thanks Samir,

That explains a lot :)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Opsgenie

What’s New in Opsgenie October 2019

Hi there, we have a lot of exciting announcements this month, specifically around Dark Mode. You don’t want to miss out!    Dark Mode for Mobile App is here! A few weeks ago, we annou...

758 views 3 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you