Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find Incoming Call integration for Opsgenie

Clément PICOT June 29, 2021

Hello everyone,

My team and me are trying to install "Incoming Call" integration on Opsgenie but we can't find path to do so.

On documentation, it is said I need to go in settings and integration, but as you can see below, there is no such category :

image.png

We found the category by going in "Teams", selectioning a team, clicking "Integration" then clicking "Add an integration".

But even here, either by searching with the bar or manually, we can't find anything close to "Incoming call" :
image.png

Do you have any idea of where to find this integration ?

Sincerely,

Clément PICOT

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2021

Hi @Clément PICOT ,

It's important to note that the Incoming Call integration is only included on the Standard and Enterprise Opsgenie plans. It is not included with any JSM plans at this time.

Like our documentation mentions, this integration needs to be added from the Settings tab >> Integration list tab. It cannot be added from under a team's Integrations tab.

If you do not see the Settings tab >> Integration list tab, then it's most likely a restriction with your role in the account. Only account Admins and Owners will have access to this.

-Nick

Clément PICOT June 30, 2021

Hi @Nick H ,

Thank you, we were convinced to have the standard plan but we didn't.

Best regards,

Clément PICOT

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events