Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What I should do to get rid of an error 'Cannot save ssh. New rotation responder'

Yuta.Kobayashi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 28, 2023

When I tried to cresate new team like below, an error message poped up.

I don't understand what it means,

Could you tell me what i should do?
image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Wei Wung
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2023

Hi @Yuta.Kobayashi 

Thank you for reaching out!  The error "Cannot save sch[edule]. New rotation responder ... introduces a loop" usually happens if the participant in the schedule points back to the same team which has a routing rule/escalation policy/schedule that pointed to this schedule, thereby introducing an endless loop.

I would suggest tracing which escalation policy/policies is pointing to this schedule and work backwards to the routing rules and Team that the routing rule is from so that you can trace the whole notification flow from Team -> routing rule -> escalation policy -> schedule -> the participants within the schedule, making sure that the participants doesn't loop back to the same Team that started this notification flow.

Generally, the participants are individual on-call users, but it really depends on your use case.

Please feel free to reach out to via Chat if you need any assistance tracing and/or resolving this.

Best Regards,

~Wei

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events