Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We need an Incident Management platform that includes SMS messaging to key teams.

brian.franscoviak
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 22, 2024

We need an Incident Management platform that includes SMS messaging to key teams.  What is the best Atlassian product for this?  I am reading some notices that Opsgenie is going to be discontinued?

1 answer

0 votes
Hans Polder
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2024

@brian.franscoviak ,

Welcome to the community!

You read correctly that Opsgenie is going to be discontinued, but the good news is that it's now part of Jira Service Management, which is an end-to-end IT Service Management solution that also includes Incident Management enablement (next to change/problem/service request).

In Jira Service Management, the power is at the users side. Each user defines themselves how they want to be contacted in case of a call-out. It could be a (combination) of SMS, a phone call, a push message or an email!

More information here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/templates/it-service-management

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events