Using a different template for postmortem report

Olena Kharchenko October 15, 2021

Hello everyone,

I am using the postmortem feature in Opsgenie and would like to change the template, or to create a couple of them -  each for different services.

As far as I know, you cannot do that out of the box, so any tricks and workarounds are welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Lena

3 answers

0 votes
Boquiren Trina Marquez June 19, 2023

Hi Allen,

Any update on this?

When will this feature of being able to customize the Postmortem Template in Opsgenie be available?

Thanks.

Shashwat Khare
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2023

Hello @Boquiren Trina Marquez 

The current workaround for this is to update the Incident template for each new incident.

We're currently working on this Feature Request to allow customizing the default template - Ability to customize default incident template 

I have gone ahead & added you to the feature request.

I have personally upvoted and watched the FR so I help gain more traction on its implementation and also so I receive notifications on it moving forward.

I would recommend that you do the same so that you help add more traction to its implementation and so you receive updates in the future as well.

Best,
Shashwat

0 votes
Rodolfo January 26, 2022

We are waiting for this feature as well.

0 votes
Allen Barnard
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2021

Hi @Olena Kharchenko

We, unfortunately, do not have a feature that allows you to customize the postmortem template, we do however have a feature request open for that feature.   Please note a feature request does not mean it will be developed, it merely means it will be considered an improvement in the future, the implementation of this feature will be based on the number of customers who have requested the feature.  Our internal reference for the feature request is https://ifountain.atlassian.net/browse/ROK-1805.

Thanks and kind regards,

Allen

Gustav Lasko December 17, 2021

I'm unable to access this feature request, but I'm in the same boat - we'd love to use the postmortem feature but the default template doesn't fit our needs, and contains elements that we consider an anti-pattern to our growth as an organization.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events