Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Using a different template for postmortem report

Hello everyone,

I am using the postmortem feature in Opsgenie and would like to change the template, or to create a couple of them -  each for different services.

As far as I know, you cannot do that out of the box, so any tricks and workarounds are welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Lena

2 answers

We are waiting for this feature as well.

0 votes

Hi @Olena Kharchenko

We, unfortunately, do not have a feature that allows you to customize the postmortem template, we do however have a feature request open for that feature.   Please note a feature request does not mean it will be developed, it merely means it will be considered an improvement in the future, the implementation of this feature will be based on the number of customers who have requested the feature.  Our internal reference for the feature request is https://ifountain.atlassian.net/browse/ROK-1805.

Thanks and kind regards,

Allen

I'm unable to access this feature request, but I'm in the same boat - we'd love to use the postmortem feature but the default template doesn't fit our needs, and contains elements that we consider an anti-pattern to our growth as an organization.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

46 views 0 0
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you