Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access account

CL December 8, 2022

Urgent Many of our colleagues are having issues in accessing Opsgenie and we are getting a weird error messages from Opsgenie

3 answers

2 votes
Luis Machado
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2022

Hi @CL 

While it's possible someone from Atlassian will see this here and be able to assist you this is the community forums. I would recommend opening a support ticket if you're having issues to speak with the support team directly. https://support.atlassian.com

1 vote
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2022

Hi @CL ,

I went ahead and removed your Opsgenie account URL from your previous response for security reasons. But I see your Opsgenie is now active again, so this should be resolved.

0 votes
Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2022

What is the error? Are you accessing the correct link? Are you choosing the correct location: US/EU?

Regards

Howard

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events