Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing workflow from New Relic not generating alert in OpsGenie

Baron E. Schaaf June 14, 2024

Used this page as a guide to set up new relic integration with Opsgenie through a webhook.

Set up integration on "Freds On Call" team page. Copied URL.

Set up workflow destination in New Relic using copied URL.

Used the payload template defined here:   https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-new-relic-alerts-new/

Changed team name to "Freds On Call". Changed tags and recipients to empty strings.

When I click on "Send Test Notification", nothing appears in OpsGenie.

What should I check or do next?

2 answers

0 votes
Nicolas Grossi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2024

@Baron E. Schaaf Are you sure that the URL is the correct one for your instances ?

Nicolas

Baron E. Schaaf June 17, 2024

Replied to other answer.

0 votes
Nicolas Grossi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2024

@Baron E. Schaaf what is your OpsGenie license type ?

Nicolas

Baron E. Schaaf June 17, 2024

Hey Nicholas,

Subscription type is:

• Essentials Trial (monthly)

I copied the URL from the Opsgenie -> Teams-> My team-> Integrations -> New relic integration -> integration settings - steps

and pasted it into New Relic -> Alerts -> Destinations -> Webhook -> destination.

I also copied both and compared them in Beyond Compare.

New Relic Destination:

Webhook name ->OpsGenie

Enpoint Url -> https://api.opsgenie.com/gb/v1/json/integrations/webhooks/newrelicv2?apiKey={redacted}

Authorization -> No authorization

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events