Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set a schedule - shift lasts a week and it starts the second Tuesday of the month

Nadia Marina Ramasawmy October 28, 2022

Hello.
I need to define a rotation. It is set to start  on the 2nd Tuesday of the month and it lasts a week.   Then, I have nothing scheduled till next month when someone else starts 

Is this feasible in opsgenie? 

1 answer

0 votes
Egor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2022

Hey RAMASAWMY, 

Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian community! 

I'm afraid that such custom rotation is not possible at the moment in Opsgenie. What you can do is add an override for your schedule.  override.png

Please also see the following article on how to set up your schedule: https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/manage-on-call-schedules-and-rotations/

Thank you,

Egor

Nadia Marina Ramasawmy November 1, 2022

Thank you Egor but this would not help. I could live with shifts that are one month long instead of  a week. What you propose  will not automatically assign the next  shift to the second week of the next month. It will still have to be set manually  

Egor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2022

Hey Nadia, 
Yes, that is correct, at the moment there's no way to automate that and it has to be done manually. A monthly shift would work here as well. 

Thanks,

Egor

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events