Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA + Conference Rooms - MS Teams

David Meredith November 16, 2021

Hi there,

The posts I've found relating to this are about a year old. Does anyone know if support for MS Teams is being worked on to be used as a Conference Room? I imagine there are thousands of users that utilise this rather than Zoom.

Also, Major Incidents handled in Opsgenie aren't tracked by SLA currently. Is this being worked on as this is the default functionality in JSM for handling Major Incidents.

Many thanks,
Dave

1 answer

2 votes
Rahul S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2021

Hi Dave,

Rahul from the Opsgenie Team here.

We do have an existing feature request[TARDIS-4439] for introducing MS teams with our Conference Room. I will make sure to add your request to it and we will keep you posted on this thread when this is implemented.

I understand that you wish to track SLA's for Incidents in Opsgenie, similar to the SLA feature offered on JSM product.

While this is not possible in the current Incident design, we have had similar requests for the same. I have just added you to an existing feature request[AG-364]

Please note that our Product team reviews all feature requests together and they prioritise those with higher demand to be implemented first and any feature requests will take months until is ready since it needs to go through Design, Development, Testing, and rolling out to Production.

Further, every feature requests tickets are logged on our internal system without public access for our customers.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Kind regards,
Rahul
Opsgenie Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events