cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retirement of some Teams/Microsoft 365 connectors

Alex van der Stam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 20, 2023

We are using v2 of the OpsGenie integration with MS Teams. Will this integration be affected by the announcement?

1 answer

0 votes
Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2023

Hi @Alex van der Stam ,

Happy to help!

I am working to verify some information, but I do not believe the v2 Integration would be affected since this article is still being used https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-microsoft-teams-v2/.

I will follow up once I know more, but please let me know if you have any other questions!

Alex van der Stam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 22, 2023

Thanks for researching

Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2023

Hi @Alex van der Stam ,

Apologies, I'm having trouble finding the announcement, could you link it here? I did ask my team however, and none of them had seen anything regarding deprecation or removal of the V2 Teams integration either, so I believe its safe. But seeing the announcement will help me verify.

Please let me know and I will follow up!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events