cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording for Voice Alerts Starts Before Call Is Picked Up

Stephen Flaaen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 14, 2024

We have a few Opsgenie on-call users who are first notified by calling their cell phone, as expected by their notification settings. However, when they answer the call, the automated recording with the details of the message has started playing, so they may miss the first 5 to 10 seconds of the recording, depending on how long it takes to answer the phone.

Does anyone know if there's a configuration to change this setting? Or an existing bug ticket open for this issue?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shashwat Khare
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2024

Hello @Stephen Flaaen ,

I'm Shashwat from Opsgenie support.

No, this shouldn't be happening for the voice notifications being sent out to the on-call users and the notification call should start with the IVR saying "You have a new notification from Opsgenie"

Please log a support ticket with us using this link mentioning the user details and their voice contact numbers so that we can investigate what's actually happening here.

Best,
Shashwat

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events