Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem extracting content from HTML email format to display on phones correctly.

Nathan Eden June 1, 2023

Hi there, 

This is not my field of expertise but am trying to solve an issues we are experiencing.

First photo shows the results I am currently receiving from Opsgenie via email. I am no longer receiving the variable portion of the description (the parts of the description I am trying to extract).  I have not heard back on how NetCrunch's email formatting has changed. 

description.png

This is what I get when my only input is {{description}}. This is on the the computer. Mobile app is presenting problems.netcrunch html email.png

This was written by a former employee and was working until NetCrunch made an unknown change. Can anyone provide help with this?

integration api.png

1 answer

0 votes
Agaci Avinas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2023

Hi Nathan,

Good day!

I am Agaci from Opsgenie support. In this specific case, we'll have to check the debug logs for this alert.

Could you please create a support request using this link? So that we could request approval to access your instance and check the logs.

Regards,

Agaci

Nathan Eden June 6, 2023

I have solved the issue. Thanks.

Like Agaci Avinas likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events